Incontinence pants washable and reusable
There are two types of washable and reusable incontinence pants that we sell;
Primarily for urinary incontinence and light faecal incontinence, our light incontinence pants provide absorbencies (working capacities) from 100mL, up to 450mL.
These ´light´ incontinence pants are made from normal cotton fabric and have an absorbent, waterproof pad sewn-in to the crutch.
Our incontinence pants look and feel like ´normal´ underwear, whilst providing the wearer with discreet security, protection and comfort from any bladder leakage via the waterproof and absorbent pad inside the pant at the crutch.
To view our range of washable and reusable light incontinence pants, please click here
Able to cater for heavy urinary incontinence and heavy faecal incontinence, our heavy incontinence pants provide absorbencies (working capacities) from 400mL up to 1,000mL (1 Litre).
The ´heavy´ incontinence pants have a soft-to-touch brushed cotton inner-lining (against the skin) for maximum comfort, whilst having a 100% waterproof outside layer/barrier to prevent any leakage.
Elasticised legs and elastic waist ensure a secure fit and maximum comfort with added leakage protection.
Please note that the waterproof fabric is made from a poly-urethane laminate (PUL).
The PUL fabric is not only an extremely effective waterproof barrier, but also ´breathes´ (ensuring the wearer is comfortable and does not become warm or uncomfortable) and the fabric does not rustle or turn brittle over time as normal plastic incontinent pants may do.
To view our range of washable and reusable heavy incontinence pants, please click here
- Our light and heavy incontinence pants are washable & reusable with a life of 200+ washes (guaranteed when following our care instructions)
- Our ´plastic pants´ are 100% waterproof (not only splash proof)
- Our ´plastic pants´ ´breathe,´ and are flexible/non-restricting, ensuring maximum comfort for the wearer
- Our ´plastic pants´ are soft-to-touch, feeling like brushed cotton
- Our ´plastic pants´ are quiet; they do not rustle or have that ´plastic´ sound as do some pants available on the market
- Our ´plastic pants´ do not become brittle over time, ensuring they have a long life (200+ washes)