It is imperative that all required information is completed and provided to us.
Please ensure all measurements are accurate and correct and provided to us in
We are unable to be held responsible or liable for any erroneous measurements that may affect the size, shape or overall fit of the product.
As every Client is different, please do not assume that we know what you mean specific to your measurement sheet, specific measurements of final product.
Please make every effort to provide us with as much information as possible, including:
- A full and complete measurement sheet
- All requested measurements (in CMs)
- Additional measurements (in CMs) that you believe may be required or of assistance (don't hesitate to ask)
- Imagery including photos, sketches, etc.
We may ask you to provide us with an existing product that fits well, ensuring that we are able to replicate the size, shape and fit and further reduce any unwanted errors or delays!
Any erroneous measurements or information provided - which result in a product that is not the 'correct' size, shape or overall fit - is the full responsibility of the Client and/or Carer - so please be careful!
In the unlikely event that a product is not to your satisfaction, we have a strict quality control policy:
- Client returns product at their cost
- Measurements are compared to that provided by the Client
- If found faulty or to be made incorrectly by us, the product(s) will be resupplied
- If found that the product(s) have been made to the measurements supplied, we will work with you to provide a satisfactory solution however we will be unable to provide a refund.
We require a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 3 units for our Custom Made products (excluding swimwear). This is to ensure you receive a competitive price as well as having enough products to support your frequency of change.
Please note that we are here to provide you with a product that works! Please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff if you have any questions, queries or concerns. And remember - there's no such thing as a silly question!
Thank you for your support and understanding!