At Night N Day, we welcome all feedback from our NDIS Participants, their Family and/or their support network.
Feedback can be a complaint, a concern or a compliment. Regardless, we take all feedback seriously.
- Click Here to view and/or download our Complaints, Concerns or Compliments Form
Please forward all feedback to:
Phone: (02) 9531 2011
Did you know that NDIS complaints can also be made:
- Directly to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission), which is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services:
For more information, please visit: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/contact
- Using an NDIS Advocate, who:
- is independent of the Agency, the Commission and any NDIS providers providing supports or services to the person with disability
provides independent advocacy for the person with disability, to assist the person with disability to exercise choice and control and to have their voice heard in matters that affect them
acts at the direction of the person with disability, reflecting the person with disability’s expressed wishes, will, preferences and rights is free of relevant conflicts of interest:
For more information please visit: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/disability-advocacy
NDIS Incident Management and Reportable Incidents
- Click here to view and download our incident management information.