Product Care & Washing Instructions
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Good news! Caring for your products is super easy; they're machine washable and tumble-dryer friendly, however there are some important points to note when washing your products:
- Turn them inside out and wash your products inside out
- Rinse the soiled garments if required
- Wash in a diluted sanitising solution - such as a normal laundry detergent - in the washing machine below 70°C (cold or lukewarm water is best). Don't over-do it - less is best!
- Rinse well
- Spin Dry
- If required, tumble dry below 70°C
- Alternatively, hang dry on a clothes line
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT HAND WASH
DO NOT WRING-OUT
Don't worry! Our products are odour neutralising. However, if you're experiencing some smells we recommend using baking soda along with vinegar to absorb and neutralise any smells or odours:
Wash the products in a washing machine set on cold or lukewarm water. Specifically for washing to remove any smells;
Do not add laundry detergent for this washing.
Do not use hot water if trying to remove specific smells or odours.