Buy Period Underwear Online from the Leakage Experts
We boast the highest absorbency period-proof underwear in the world — menstrual underwear that can be used day and even overnight. Our products are not back-ups, and are designed to be used on their own (without the use of disposables or alternative aids).
Period underwear is washable and reusable underwear that is designed to absorb your period. Night N Day has the highest absorbency, period-proof and leak-proof underwear in the world. You can use your period undies during the day and overnight too! With their high absorbency, you can finally ditch disposable pads, liners and tampons and don’t need any other menstrual products to be used with them.
Our menstrual underwear is also suitable for light incontinence (LBL)! The pad is super discreet, waterproof, absorbent, leak-proof and odour-neutralising — guaranteed! Not all undies are equal - shop now!.
Three benefits of period undies
- Comfort — Period underwear is made from high-quality materials that offer exceptional comfort. Unlike traditional period products, such as pads or tampons, underwear does not cause any discomfort or irritation, and they are designed to fit perfectly and stay in place - day and night!
- Reliability — Period undies are highly reliable. The absorbent layers of the underwear prevent leaks and wick moisture away from the skin, keeping you feeling dry and fresh. With period underwear, there’s no need to worry about leaks, even on your heaviest days.
- Eco-friendly — Period underwear is an eco-friendly option for managing periods. Unlike traditional period products that end up in landfill, period underwear is reusable, reducing waste and your environmental impact. By choosing our underwear, you are positively impacting the planet while enjoying the benefits of a more comfortable and reliable period product.
How to care for your period underwear
Caring for your period undies is simple and easy. Follow our care instructions to ensure your period undies last a lifetime:
- Rinse: After use, rinse the underwear using cold water. Avoid hot water, as it can set the stain and make it harder to remove. You can soak if preferred.
- Wash: Wash your period underwear in cold water on a gentle cycle. Steer clear of fabric softeners and chlorine bleaches, as they can damage the fabric and reduce the absorbency and waterproofness of your undies!
- Dry: Hang the period underwear to dry, or if you must use a dryer, always use a low-heat setting.
By following these simple care instructions, you can keep your period undies in good condition and ensure that they remain comfortable and reliable for many cycles to come.
Shop period underwear today
If you’re looking for a more comfortable and reliable way to manage your period, we’ve got you covered with our selection of period underwear. Our period undies are made from top-quality materials that offer exceptional comfort and reliability, making it the perfect choice for anyone who wants a more eco-friendly and convenient way to manage their period. And that’s not all; we also have specially designed incontinence underwear and products for kids, men and women, as well as incontinence swimwear. Browse our amazing range today, and thank you for your support of our family business and Australian-made products!